Paramount’s Smart Technology Gives You:
- Lifetime Warranty. Paramount Hosted VoIP offers lifetime warranties so you can budget your spending with fixed costs.
- Free Software Upgrades. With Paramount Hosted VoIP you do not have to pay for additional features and functionality. Future-proof your voice technology with phones that will adapt.
- Superior Call Quality and Reliability. VoIP voice quality is very high – often better than traditional phone quality. With a fast connection and high-quality hardware, you won’t experience annoying quality issues that plagued VoIP in the past.
- Customizable. The options are endless and we will customize your configuration to work for your specific needs whether they be very simple or complex.
- Exemplary Customer Care. Get the response time, attention and care you deserve from our experienced team of consultants.
- Robust Features. Built on best-of-breed SIP network architecture, Paramount allows you to benefit from a comprehensive set of Class 5 and IP-Centrex calling features.
- Scalability. Paramount lets you focus on your business without the pain that typically accompanies growth. Add numbers and lines in real time, and more!
- Redundancy. The Paramount Hosted VoIP platform is a geographically redundant offering that is delivered from the industry’s leading co-location facilities in Arizona, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania and Texas.
- Pricing. Our per seat pricing allows you to pay-as-you-grow with no capital expenses and predictable operating expenses which provides peace of mind.
Paramount’s Hosted VoIP Network Advantages
Paramount’s Hosted Voice over IP platform delivers a comprehensive set of business-class end-user features on a platform that is easy to use and manage.
Our VoIP network is built with best-of-breed components and is backed by experienced industry veterans who know what it takes to deliver enterprise-class business solutions.
The Paramount hosted VoIP platform uses cloud based technology that is geo-diverse. Multiple data centers share information in real-time, creating a seamless system for withstanding failover and avoiding service disruptions.
While many carriers have redundancy schemes that rely on a primary and failover node, in contrast, the Paramount hosted VoIP system is always available. That means we provide identical service across multiple locations in real-time.
Paramount creates efficiencies by dynamically distributing load across all available servers. With seamless and transparent failover between nodes, service disruptions are avoided because your connections are automatically transferred to any nodes available. A voicemail can be left on a Philadelphia feature server, and retrieved on the New York server immediately, even if the Philadelphia server is no longer available. It also means feature options like BLF and Park take effect across all servers immediately.
As network traffic grows, Paramount adds capacity by deploying additional nodes. When nodes are added they automatically become available to share call processing across all nodes with zero downtime. This means that we can expand to accommodate growth with zero impact on the availability of services.